Pink is a new red! Every girls needs to have a perfect pink lipstick, whether it’s your lips but better pink, Barbie pink, or bright fuchsia shiny color. Below are some of my favorites:
1. Givenchy Le Rouge Couture Edition, in shade N205 – this lipstick is a work of art in its couture-inspired floral print leather case. Formula is very rich, moisturizing semi-matte. The color is a vibrant shade of fuchsia so perfect for summer. Beautiful case can be used with any other Givenchy Le Rouge lipstick.
2. Chanel Rouge Allure Luminous Intense Lip Colour in shade 138 Fougueuse. The formula is hydrating and long wearing with satin finish. It’s really quite comfortable and has a variety of great shades (I own 6 colors in this formula (guilty smile)). Color is bright pink with cool undertones, not quite Barbie color, more like every day brightening shade –very much Chanel.
3. Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupté Shine Lipstick in shade 6-Pink in Devotion. Formula is extremely comfortable, buttery soft, and moisturizing. It has glossy finish and basically a lipstick and lip gloss in one. Color is described as bright hibiscus pink, it’s bright but very flattering pink on variety of skin tones.
4. Yves Saint Laurent Volupte Sheer Candy in shade 4-Succulent Pomegranate. The formula is very close to lip balm with glossy finish. Color is sheer bright pink with red undertones. It’s a great option for people who are afraid of color as its very sheet and only gives a hint of brightness.
5. Yves Saint Laurent Volupte Sheer Candy in shade 15-Rose Candy. Same formula as above. Color is medium sheer pink, sort of your lips but better color with a bit of youthful pinkness.